Thursday, January 6, 2011

Are we there yet?

Tomorrow is the begining of a huge change in my life. Although I am not big on change I know it is coming, I can feel it in my heart. I can't imagine that spending 2 weeks in a country with people that have experienced what I believe to be great pain, like the loss of a child or a child that has lost both parents, and still have joy within them.

The story goes that we are going to teach them a skill within their resources, as time has moved closer to leaving I am convinced that no matter what we teach them it won't compare to our own personal growth. How will God use me to care for them?..... How will God use them to care for me and my brokeness?

I am blessed that I will sign off this blog, walk up the stairs in my home to wake my children for school and make them breakfast.

Are we there yet?

-Lynn Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment