Saturday, January 8, 2011

Whew...

It's 3:05.... plane boards in 5 minutes... and we stopped to grab food and blog.  That's commitment. =)  We made it to SFO on time, but realized our hotel booking in Dubai never went through.  So... as we head onto the plane, prayers would be appreciated for us to actually have a hotel to sleep in while we layover in Dubai. =)  Ah.... the joys of traveling.

We've had a GREAT day... woke up, ate breakfast with friends and headed to take a mini-tour of Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary (where I worked on my masters).  I'll post pictures tonight when we land in Dubai... but for now...

Gotta go board!

~Rebecca Brown

2 comments:

  1. God is going to give you a place to stay. Amen. I miss you already. I didn't approve this trip. dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been praying for a hotel and for the team. We will check your next blog to see how things turned out.

    ReplyDelete